Calling all Junior to Mid-weight Designers with branding skills. Did you graduate in the last three years, or are you finishing up your degree? If you have a book full of either beautiful packaging or corporate branding projects I would like to hear from you. I am currently working with boutique studios who are hiring at these levels; One is a mid-size agency with hi-end spirits, and beauty packaging clients. Another is a mid-size agency with more fun mass packaging. Yet another is a boutique agency that brands hi-end residential and retail projects including environmental. A design or arts degree along with a professional portfolio of appropriate work is required. A firm understanding of the design process and examples of this knowledge thru the presentation of work is necessary. The ability to succinctly communicate the reasons for your design choices, and discuss the research behind those choices is also key.
* Designing either packaging or branding projects under the direction of a Design Director
* Presenting work along with research
* Sketching and presenting of concepts based on Creative Brief
* Ability to take criticism and learn
* Passion for quality and design in general
* A curious nature